128446-35-5, C63h112o42, 94035-02-6; 128446-35-5; 136019-12-0 manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin 98%Min Pharmaceutical/Cosmetic, Lanolin Tech Grade for Leather Industry, Sodium Pyroantimonate 58% for Glass Clarifier and so on.
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Molecular Formula: C63h112o42:||Molecular Weight: 1541.54|
Hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin are purified polydisperse products resulting from the controlled reaction of propylene oxide and native beta-cyclodextrin. Hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin is itself very soluble in water (greater than 500 mg/ml at room temperature compared to 18 mg/ml for beta-cyclodextrin), and is used for molecular encapsulation of a variety of sparingly water compounds to enhance the aqueous solubility of the encapsulated compound.
CAS No.: 128446-35-5
Molecular Formula: C63H112O42
Molecular Weight: 1541.54Specifications:
1. Appearance: White powder
2. Assay: ≥98%
3. Loss on Drying: ≤4.5%
4. Chloride: ≤0.02%
5. Residue on Ignition: ≤1.5%
6. Heavy Metals: ≤0.0025%
7. As: ≤0.0002%
8. Degree of substitution: 4-9
9. Total bacteria count: ≤1000 pcs/g
10. Moulds and yeasts: ≤100 pcs/g
1. Suitable for parenteral use, syrups, solutions and oral suspensions as well as for dry formulations (with possibility of in-situ encapsulation).
2. To increase water solubility of poorly soluble drugs.
3. To increase bioavailability.
4. To improve organoleptic properties of bitter or unpleasant actives.
1. Suitable for encapsulation of volatile compounds.
2. To increase shelf life of expensive flavours.